EVENTS STAFF REQUIRED
1. Entry requirements
We are looking for outgoing friendly people to join us working at the Souths fastest growing events company.
If you have some hospitality experience then it will help but mostly we need hard working, honest and reliable people who are happy to talk to customers and work in a team.
Whatever your qualifications or background, you should have practical experience gained from public relations, travel and tourism, or helping to organise events like live entertainment.
2. Skills & Requirements
- Excellent organisation skills
- Need to have a full clean Driving Licence held for at least 12 months
- Ideally Need to be 25 Years or older for vehicle insurance (right candidate can be 21 years)
- The ability to carry out a number of tasks at the same time
- Good communication and people skills
- A creative approach to problem-solving
- A high level of attention to detail
- Enthusiastic personality and professional approach to work
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
3. What you’ll do
Loading vans, warehouse picking, Installing and running events on the day.
Your day-to-day duties might include:
- Installing events any style of events equipment owned by Lizard Audio (full training will be given)
- Loading and unloading event equipment on to vehicles
- making sure that everything runs smoothly on the day of an event
- ensuring that health, safety and insurance regulations are followed
- managing a team
4. What we Offer
from £8.50 p/h, to £15 p/h depending on experience.
Friendly office team
Variety of roles
5. Working hours, patterns and environment
This post for for weekends and unsocial hours, there will be option for additional overtime and midweek work.
Events may be outdoor, so you will have to work in all weather conditions.
Depending on where you run the events, you may need to spend time travelling and staying overnight, detail would be given in advance when required
This post includes manual handling, Driving, Sometimes long days or late finishes.
6. Career path and progression
With experience and a good track record, there is potential to train for supervisor or management roles.