This Parkside petrol generator features precision output achieved through a voltage regulator, This Parkside generator model feature wheels and lifting hooks for movement.
The PSE2800 generator runs on unleaded fuel at 2800 watts output for 11 hours at 2/3 loading before requiring a re-fill of the 15 litre fuel tank.
Price does not include fuel all our generators are provided full, it can either be returned full or we can refill at a charge.
- Large 15-litre metal tank for approx. 11 hours of continuous operation at 2/3 loading
- Powerful 4-stroke petrol motor with max. 5.1kW (7PS)
- For independent power – ideal for camping, garden parties, building sites or during power cuts
- With low oil cut-out switch to protect motor
- Synchronous generator – max. power 2800W, continuous power 2600W
- Connected appliances operate safely with automatic voltage regulation
-  Simple and safe to start with cable control
-  2 sockets for simple power consumption – with voltmeter
-  Optimal appliance protection with fuse switch with automatic overload shutdown
-  Practical fuel gauge
-  Fold-out carry handle
- 2 large treaded wheels for easy manoeuvring
- Includes oil funnel, screwdriver and spark plug spanner
- Suitable for regular petrol, premium petrol and E10
- Cylinder capacity: approx. 208cm3
- Consumption at 2/3 capacity: approx 1.36l/h
- Nominal voltage: 230V ~ 50Hz